I’m a digital marketing strategist with over 15 years of experience helping businesses start, grow, and improve their results online. My formal training is in corporate and marketing communications as well as computer-tech. If you want to know more about that, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Over the years, I’ve focused on growth marketing and online entrepreneurship (performance marketing). I love combining my experience in digital marketing and knowledge of technology, with an entrepreneurial mindset. That’s where I feel I can truly be of value.
Digital marketing is multi-faceted. In order to compete, it’s necessary to leverage the correct channels, connect with the right audience, and effectively communicate your objective. To accomplish this, you have to work systematically and be creative. Additionally, each business and every industry has its own unique challenges.
I utilize a full-stack, process-based approach. This allows me to deliver custom solutions for your specific business’ needs. It all starts with a thorough assessment of your current strategy and activities. This makes it possible to identify what’s needed to build and an effective digital marketing plan to help you achieve your goals.
All digital marketing strategies are:
- Full-stack – meaning that a wide spectrum of disciplines is used in order to maximize the effects of your marketing. Hence, this is called ‘full-stack’
- Driven by data – Whenever possible, marketing activities are measurable and decisions are based on the collected information
What I do
- Data-Driven SEO, Content Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Search Engine Marketing (Paid Traffic) – Google ads, Microsoft ads, Facebook ads
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) – Customer Journey, Experiments, and Testing
About this blog
On this blog/site I’ll be sharing strategies, tactics, and insights, which you can use to improve your own digital marketing results. If you’re a small business owner, entrepreneur, e-commerce shop owner, or affiliate marketer, be sure to sign up for my newsletter.
Do you need help?
If you’re having issues with your digital/growth marketing, don’t know where to start, or don’t know where to go next, feel free to contact me and tell me about your needs. You can also book a free 20-minute intro call with me, in order to get acquainted.