I’m a digital marketing strategist with over 15 years of experience helping businesses start, grow, and improve their results online. My formal training is in corporate and marketing communications as well as computer-tech. If you want to know more about that, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Over the years, I’ve focused on growth marketing and online entrepreneurship (performance marketing). I love combining my experience in digital marketing and knowledge of technology, with an entrepreneurial mindset. That’s where I feel I can truly be of value.
Digital marketing is multi-faceted. In order to compete, it’s necessary to leverage the correct channels, connect with the right audience, and effectively communicate your objective. To accomplish this, you have to work systematically and be creative. Additionally, each business and every industry has its own unique challenges.
I utilize a full-stack, process-based approach. This allows me to deliver custom solutions for your specific business’ needs. It all starts with a thorough assessment of your current strategy and activities. This makes it possible to identify what’s needed to build and an effective digital marketing plan to help you achieve your goals.
All digital marketing strategies are:
- Full-stack – meaning that a wide spectrum of disciplines is used in order to maximize the effects of your marketing. Hence, this is called ‘full-stack’
- Measurable by KPI’s – This allows for alignment with your business and marketing goals, as well as for implementation of systematic optimization
- Driven by data – Whenever possible, marketing activities are measurable and decisions are based on the collected information
What I do
- Increased visibility – Data-Driven SEO, Content Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Paid Traffic – Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads / Bing Ads)
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) – Customer Journey, Experiments and Testing
- Marketing Automation – Email Marketing, Process Automation
I always incorporate the following core values into my work:
- Data-driven – Strategies and executed activities are measurable
- Practical/no-nonsense – No meaningless ‘marketing fluff’, only real advice
- Flexibility – Strategies are designed to be cost-effective and have longevity
- Transparency – Understandable language, explanations, and reporting
Do you need help?
If you’re having issues with your digital/growth marketing, don’t know where to start, or don’t know where to go next, feel free contact me and explain your situation. If there’s a fit between us, I might be able to help you.