I’m a digital marketing consultant and strategist, with over 15 years of experience helping businesses improve their results online. My formal training is in marketing communications and computer tech. For more information about my official credentials, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
As a full-stack digital marketer, I focus on integrating result-focused growth marketing strategies. This involves the complete customer journey, from traffic generation (SEO and PPC) to conversion optimization (CRO) – as well as improving customer lifetime value (LTV).
I’m also passionate about streamlining marketing processes with automation (Integromat, Zapier, and the likes), running performance marketing campaigns (as a partner/affiliate), and open-source marketing technology (for example Mautic and Matomo).
In a nutshell
I started working online in 2001, as a web developer and designer. After some years of doing jobs for clients, I started acquiring an interest in digital marketing and online entrepreneurship. Because of this, my work slowly shifted towards building and implementing marketing strategies.
In 2007, I started setting up and running performance marketing campaigns through paid search channels, such as Google Ads and Bing Ads, amongst others. For my partners, I generated high-quality traffic for increasing leads, and conversions.
In the meantime, I started offering consulting as a side project. As a digital marketing consultant, I would help established small to medium-sized businesses, as well as startups and entrepreneurs (individuals), improve their digital marketing results.
If you’re stuck, or in need of an experienced digital marketing professional, don’t hesitate to use the contact form and ask me a question.
Digital marketing is multi-faceted. In order to compete, it’s necessary to leverage the correct channels, connect with the right audience, and effectively communicate your objective. To accomplish this, you have to work systematically and be creative. Additionally, each business and every industry has its own unique challenges.
I utilize a process-based approach. This allows me to deliver custom solutions for your specific business needs. It all starts with a thorough assessment of your current strategy and activities. This makes it possible to identify what’s needed to build and an effective digital marketing plan to help you achieve your goals.
Okay .. so, what does that even mean?
I am a ‘full-stack’ digital marketing consultant and strategist. This means I not only advise, but I can also execute. My work is growth-orientated, which means I focus on the entire customer journey – from lead generation to improving the lifetime value of customers over time.
My work includes:
- Full Stack Digital Marketing Audits
- An in-depth analysis of your digital marketing strategy, activities, and setup, resulting in a transparent report of recommendations for improving your results.
- Building and optimizing your web presence for strong strategic brand positioning.
- Implementing and optimizing Optimizing result-focused strategies for SEO, SEM, and CRO
- Customized digital marketing plans, which include recommendations on how to best achieve your goals. What you’ll get is an in-depth report, which includes research findings, and appropriate strategies and tactics necessary to achieve your aims.
- Organic (SEO) traffic generation campaigns
- Pay-per-click (SEM) traffic generation campaigns
- Streamlining digital marketing processes and campaigns with marketing automation.
- Custom solutions for automating Marketing, using tools like Zapier, Integormat, Airtable, Botpress, and others.