Below, you’ll find a list of the various digital marketing tools I use. I only recommend tools, services, and resources that I use myself. This is because I believe in the products I list and because I’ve used them for a long time.
AI Content Generator / AI Writing Assistants
- Conversion.ai – AI content generation that can assist you to write better ads, emails, and blog articles. Suitable for both long-form (Jarvis) and short-form content generation.
- Shortlyai.com – My favorite AI writing assistant for long-form ai content creation.
- Copy.ai – AI content creation tools for those on a budget. Less sophisticated than the first two, yet good enough for ai-powered copywriting.
If you’re interested in AI writing assistant software/applications, have a look at this article about the best AI content generator tools for digital marketers.
Website, Sales Funnels and e-commerce Stores
- Namecheap – my go-to domain name registrar. I also use them for private email hosting (getting extra email addresses)
- Elementor Pro – I use Elementor Pro for building sales funnels, landing pages, and customizing e-commerce shops.
- Astra Pro – The fastest WordPress theme. Very feature-rich and reliable. I use this Astra Pro for all my projects.
- ThemeForest – the best place to get your WordPress themes.
- Envato Elements – unlimited stock photos, videos, and music for your projects.
Need to create a blog or e-commerce store for your online business? Have look at how to create a WordPress website like a pro
Web Hosting Services
- Cloudways – Easy to use cloud hosting platform that allows you to select the cloud infrastructure of your choice. This option is ideal for people who aren’t very technical, yet want to host their WordPress, Magento, or Prestashop Store on a high-quality cloud infrastructure.
- A2Hosting – Reliable managed hosting service for non-technical users. If you’re looking for 1-click Mautic, Opencart, or vTiger CRM installation and don’t have any technical knowledge, this is a good choice.
- DigitalOcean – My go-to cloud server provider. I use DO for my personal projects (including this site). DigitalOcean offers unmanaged virtual private servers. Only recommended if you are technical and are familiar with managing Linux servers.
Niche Research / SEO Tools
I use these services and for competitive research, niche (market) research, and content marketing planning.
- SEMrush – all in one suite of tools for researching your niche, SEO research, and PPC insights.
- SEO Powersuite – Bundle of downloadable SEO and research tools, that offers a good value for the price. It’s not for everyone, but if you know how to use it, it can be very good.
- KWfinder – Easy to use keyword research and analysis tools. Great for people who find SEMrush and SEOpowersuite too difficult to use.
- Keywords Everywhere – I use KE always (and everywhere). It pulls research data from Google Keyword Planner and inserts it into your workflow, saving you a lot of time.
- Google Keyword Planner – I use GKP every day for doing research and campaign setup. If you aren’t an active Google Ads advertiser, it won’t show you exact data. In that case, you can use keywords everywhere in that case to get the data anyway.
Learn how to find profitable niches with the best niche research tools for dominated your market.
- Activecampaign – Great for creating highly complex marketing automation sequences and email marketing campaigns. Activecampaign also offers integrated CRM features.
- Mautic Marketing Automation – Powerful open source marketing automation for those who need data privacy and features that can rival the services such as Activecampaign.
- Airtable – sheets with automation features.
- Integromat – connects almost any application to another.
- Zapier – connect applications to each other, like integromat.
Analytics and Tracking
- Google Analytics – Most popular free analytics tool on the web.
- Matomo Analytics (Piwik) – Open-source web analytics application. Recommended for businesses who need full control over their data.
- Redtrack.io – Quality third-party tracking service for media buyers, performance marketers, and offer owners.
Do you need help, or do you have questions about any tools and services? I offer support (to a reasonable extent) for all tools and services I recommend.
Feel free to contact me with your questions.