Below, you’ll find a list of the various digital marketing tools I use. I only recommend tools, services, and resources that I use myself. This is because I believe in the products I list and because I’ve used them for a long time.
Building Websites, e-Commerce Stores, and Funnels
- Namecheap – my go-to domain name registrar. I also use them for private email hosting (getting extra email addresses)
- Elementor Pro – I use Elementor Pro for building sales funnels, landing pages, and customizing e-commerce shops.
- Astra Pro – The fastest WordPress theme. Very feature-rich and reliable. I use this Astra Pro for all my projects.
- Bootstrap – Build high-speed landing pages for your performance marketing campaigns with Bootstrap.
- ThemeForest – the best place to get your WordPress themes.
- Envato Elements – unlimited stock photos, videos, and music for your projects.
WordPress and e-commerce Hosting
- Cloudways – Easy to use cloud hosting platform that allows you to select the cloud infrastructure of your choice. This option is ideal for people who aren’t very technical, yet want to host their WordPress, Magento, or Prestashop Store on a high-quality cloud infrastructure.
- A2Hosting – Reliable managed hosting service for non-technical users. If you’re looking for 1-click Mautic, Opencart, or vTiger CRM installation and don’t have any technical knowledge, this is a good choice.
- DigitalOcean – My go-to cloud server provider. I use DO for my personal projects (including this site). DigitalOcean offers unmanaged virtual private servers. Only recommended if you are technical and are familiar with managing Linux servers.
Niche Research, SEO, and Competitive Intel.
I use these services and for competitive research, niche (market) research, and content marketing planning.
- SEO Powersuite – Bundle of downloadable SEO and research tools, that offers a good value for the price. It’s not for everyone, but if you know how to use it, it can be very good.
- Keywords Everywhere – I use KE always (and everywhere). It pulls research data from Google Keyword Planner and inserts it into your workflow, saving you a lot of time.
- Google Keyword Planner – I use GKP every day for doing research and campaign setup. If you aren’t an active Google Ads advertiser, it won’t show you exact data. In that case, you can use keywords everywhere in that case to get the data anyway.
Email and Marketing Automation
- Activecampaign – Great for creating highly-complex marketing automation sequences and email marketing campaigns. Activecampaign also offers integrated CRM features.
- Mautic Marketing Automation – Powerful open source marketing automation for those who need data privacy and features that can rival the services such as Activecampaign.
- Airtable – sheets with automation features.
- Integromat – connect almost any application to another.
- Zapier – connect applications to each other, like integromat.
Lead generation services and tools
- Hunter.io – Find email addresses to use in cold outreach.
- Surveymonkey – Easy to use survey building service at an affordable price point. I use surveys in order to ask my audience questions, so I can better serve them.
- Google forms – Free, easy form, and survey builder, by Google.
Customer Resource Management
The customer resource management systems (CRMs) listed below are selected based on price/value as well as ease of use. I mostly recommend these,
- AgileCRM – Easy to use CRM system that’s suitable for small businesses and freelancers.
- Pipedrive – Popular CRM that has lots of integrations with other tools. Great user experience.
- vTiger CRM – Own your data with the best open source CRM system.
Analytics and Tracking
- Google Analytics – Most popular free analytics tool on the web.
- Matomo Analytics (Piwik) – Open-source web analytics application. Recommended for businesses who need full control over their data.
- Redtrack.io – Quality third-party tracking service for media buyers, performance marketers, and offer owners.
- Yourls – self hosted URL shortener
Do you need help, or do you have questions about any tools and services? I offer support (to a reasonable extent) for all tools and services I recommend. Feel free to contact me with your questions.