Digital marketing is multi-faceted. In order to compete, it’s necessary to leverage the correct channels, connect with the right audience, and effectively communicate your objective. To accomplish this, you have to work systematically and be creative. Additionally, each business and every industry has its own unique challenges.
You can hire me for the following activities:
1. Research and assessments
I utilize a ‘full-stack’, process-based approach. This allows me to deliver custom solutions for a business’s specific needs. It all starts with a thorough assessment of your current strategy and activities. This enables me to identify what’s needed to build and an effective plan or identify how your current situation can be improved. Examples of audits I do are:
Online Market Research
Mapping out the online market in which you are, or desire to become active in. Depending on the situation, the focus can be on:
- getting to know your audience
- competitive analysis
- how to best attack your market
- which channels are most effective
- what type of content will work best
Analysis of necessary optimization activities. Focus can be on:
- Higher Search Engine Rankings
- Content Optimization
- WordPress Speed optimization
- Conversion optimization
- Web analytics, tracking and measurement setup.
2. Digital marketing plan
Conclusions, concepts, and ideas, resulting from research and assessments are documented in a structured report. This plan presents an overview of goals, ideas, conclusions and advised actions. My plans are easy to understand and function as a guideline for reaching your goals.
Examples of marketing plans are:
- Digital marketing plan – strategy and description of activities.
- Search Engine Optimization plan – actions needed for optimization.
- Traffic generation plan – advice on how to increase or improve the quality of your traffic.
- Analytics & measurement plan – How to implement better measurement of data points.
- Conversion Optimization plan – How to increase conversions (leads, sales)
Having a great plan is one thing. In online marketing, zero action equals no results. I can help you systematically implement your strategy by teaching you (or your team) how to execute.
Examples of implementation are:
- Content marketing execution
- Set up and management of paid advertising campaigns – Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Native advertising
- Web Analytics and Tracking setup – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- WordPress and Woocommerce – Setup, optimization, enhanced e-commerce tracking.
- A/B and multivariate testing – as part of conversion optimization.
My core values
No matter what your goals are, I always try to incorporate the following core values into my work:
- Data-driven – Whenever possible, strategies and executed activities are measurable.
- Practical/no-nonsense – No meaningless ‘marketing fluff’, only real advice.
- Flexibility – Strategies are designed to be cost-effective and have longevity.
- Transparency – Understandable language, explanations, and reporting.
Want to learn more?
If you would like to know if I can help you with your digital marketing, and you have questions about that, feel free to contact me.